In the past, I have offered two related workshops, one that presents information on how to make your manuscript more marketable and another that teaches you how to take your manuscript through the publishing process. I gave these workshops often when I lived in St. Louis, and now that I am settled into life in Maryland, I am resurrecting them here!
Saturday, November 8, 2014, please join me at Kensington Row Bookshop for Crafting a Marketable Manuscript. This interactive workshop runs from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and includes personalized guidance on how to make your manuscript more marketable. Registration is required. Visit http://www.popediting.net/ServicesandWorkshops.html to reserve your seat.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Writers who are interested in selling their books, either to publishers, to agents, or directly to readers
- Writers who are in the early stages of writing (idea stage, first draft, manuscript development)
What you will learn:
- How to catch the eye of publishers and readers
- Why having a marketing plan upfront makes you more competitive
- Practical advice on how to craft a marketing hook, define your audience, and research the competition
Why take a workshop from me? Read my bio here.
And these are the notes I received after presenting this workshop to the Rehoboth Beach Writers Guild:
“Thank you! Loved it!”
“Excellent presentation! Thank you!”
“Thank you, Katherine, for your input and valuable knowledge on Crafting a More Marketable Manuscript! I enjoyed the class and will certainly use the marketing tools and resources from your handouts.”
Kensington Row Bookshop is located at 3786 Howard Ave., Kensington, MD 20895, between Silver Spring and Bethesda.
$70. Now just $50.